This single-story building originally served as a pharmacy and doctor's office. The original business name and date of construction - "Imken & Neese 1909" - appears on the cast iron floor plate that you walk on to enter the building.
First floor has approx. 9' walls that separate front of building into 2 large open air classrooms. This is the NW Classroom. Walls are removable .
First floor has approx. 9' walls that separate front of building into 2 large open air classrooms. This is the NE Classroom. Walls are removable
Midway down first floor hallway are doors to each of the two open air classrooms.
Viewing from the balcony / mezzanine shows front classrooms and removable walls.
another video walking down first floor hallway that divides two open air classrooms.
A drop ceiling was installed to hide HVAC and improve accoustics for business use. Original pressed metal tin ceiling can be seen from mezzanine offices.
First floor has 2 bathrooms. Plumbing installed in 2006. Bathroom floors refinished in 2019.